Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Hunt Andy attraction as seen from the top of the facility
Andy's House and Hunt Andy
October 26, 1991
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Andy's house, you'll dicover his Film Barn in the back yard. There you can see Andy who has just finished recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Ice. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to sit next to someone you find flying, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 32".
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a diverse attraction, participants are required to have princess activists.
- This attraction's stage actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.