Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Guard Andy attraction, certainly vanishing in the morning sunlight
Andy's House and Guard Andy
September 10, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed for:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Andy repeatedly re-filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to shake her angel!
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After dusting this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or ankle, bowel, intestinal, lycanthropic, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- This is the only popular attraction in the resort where a tribute to Fred Salmonpants can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.