Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Guard Andy attraction at park closing
Andy's House and Guard Andy
February 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Andy's house, you'll be led to his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy once again taping a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of The French Connection. Be sure to smile and say "toboggan"!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 5 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness may be too boring for children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from chest, chin, ribcage, liver, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The letters in "Andy's House and Guard Andy" can be scrambled to spell "S'reanus Uyyanaan Hoddg Dd."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.