Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Guard Andy attraction, which recently celebrated its indoor anniversary
Andy's House and Guard Andy
December 3, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Andy's house, you'll encounter his Film Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Andy getting into character for re-recording a scene from his first film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Dewey!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 41".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 18 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.