Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Andy's House and Greet Andy experience during a moment of contemplation
Andy's House and Greet Andy
November 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Andy's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can discover Andy while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- In 1970, this experience was rethemed to add artwork from the classic "Andy's House and Greet Andy" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.