Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy's House and Corner Andy attraction, overtly vanishing in the fading sunlight
Andy's House and Corner Andy
April 26, 2009
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Andy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Garage in the rain. There you can find Andy as he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Riverboat. Be sure to shake his oil!
- Warning: just before the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for punkers.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.