Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Paul Pressler's screen-mutating photo of Amy's House and Tweet Amy
Amy's House and Tweet Amy
August 11, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Amy's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Amy taking a break from animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her mask!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.