Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Seat Amy attraction, cunningly changing in the fading sunlight
Amy's House and Seat Amy
September 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Amy getting into character for re-filming a scene from her latest film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her macaw!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you won't want to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Rumor has it, there are few bridges used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.