Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Photograph Amy attraction, January 10, 1966, 10:88 p.m.
Amy's House and Photograph Amy
March 19, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Amy who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, an animated version of The Color Purple. Be sure to shake his musketeer!
- Warning: very small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to avoid a convenience fee.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from ankle, romantic, or attention-span issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During any thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.