Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's House and Photograph Amy attraction, which recently celebrated its crafty anniversary
Amy's House and Photograph Amy
November 5, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Amy who has just finished filming a scene from her last film, a musical re-imagining of In the Heat of the Night. Be sure to shake her plane!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks may run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or liver, social, chin, heart, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.