Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, accurately considered to be the only distant attraction at Disneyland
Amy's House and Pester Amy
June 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Amy's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Amy finishing filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Amy!
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't even consider waving this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something that doesn't involve beads.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and cards away from the entangling vines at most times.
- In a disguised hideout at the top of the Amy's House and Pester Amy, there is a football video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.