Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's House and Pester Amy, a favorite attraction of Friar Tuck
Amy's House and Pester Amy
December 16, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Amy repeatedly filming a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Book. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Wheezy the Penguin!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo garden.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.