Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, nightly closing in the fading sunlight
Amy's House and Pester Amy
January 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Stable in the rain. There you can observe Amy getting into character for taping a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Bobby interaction thingy.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, excessive headgear, runny perfume, or heart, brain, finger, ribcage, hair, or clothing complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses within the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.