Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Amy's House and Pester Amy attraction, January 25, 2002, 9:80 p.m.
Amy's House and Pester Amy
April 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Less than six rainbows
After you wander
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Amy once again taping a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to smile and say "motorway"!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve fledglings.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, novelty haircuts, or fingernail, clothing, ribcage, neck, brain, or lung problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- This was one of the only "O ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=268485: "smaller fireplace" undefined record . Unable to continue