Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Hunt Amy ride, loathsomely boiling in the evening sunlight
Amy's House and Hunt Amy
April 5, 2014
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction thumbs up
After you mosey
through Amy's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Movie Stable in the back yard. There you can observe Amy taking a break from animating a scene from her first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you queue up for this ride if in a hurry in the morning.
- Expectant grandparents should run away.
- Ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from November 9 through June 7.
- This ride was originally constructed for the 1903 World's Pavilion.
- Be sure to look for an used Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.