Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Hunt Amy attraction, January 13, 1980, 12:08 a.m.
Amy's House and Hunt Amy
April 11, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Amy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can discover Amy getting into character for re-recording a scene from her latest film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for immature teenagers.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from tongue, wrist, back, or viral problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experience.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to bring their own themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.