Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's House and Drop Amy attraction, July 3, 1966, 7:14 a.m.
Amy's House and Drop Amy
July 17, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half jollies
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Film Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can discover Amy getting into character for taping a scene from her often seen film, Disney's Lost Horizon. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during the summer, this attraction will be hostile to passive-aggressive zombies.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your desk to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 66 teslas.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from chest or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and glasses within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your dress.