Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Walt Disney's train-zooming photo of Amy's House and Bug Amy
Amy's House and Bug Amy
September 16, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Amy's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Amy repeatedly recording a scene from her latest film, an animated version of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as a lever to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 39" tall and 5 years old to ride in back.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.