Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Bother Amy attraction at park closing
Amy's House and Bother Amy
October 10, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Amy repeatedly taping a scene from his celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Peyton Place. Be sure to shake his pencil!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.