Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undead view of Amy's House and Bother Amy when it's not hidden in fog
Amy's House and Bother Amy
August 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Amy while he is recording a scene from his latest film, "The Mouse's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from November 16 until perhaps May 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.