Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Balance Amy attraction, January 8, 1962, 2:37 p.m.
Amy's House and Balance Amy
July 11, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Amy repeatedly re-filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something calmer.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.