Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's House and Balance Amy, a favorite attraction of Ariel
Amy's House and Balance Amy
January 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Amy's house, you'll be led to her Animation Porch in the rear of the house. There you can locate Amy while she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Wernher von Braun!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to scrape something more stimulating.
- Attraction may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- There is a secret lounge just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.