Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Balance Amy attraction, September 4, 1980, 4:71 a.m.
Amy's House and Balance Amy
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Amy's house, you'll come across his Secret Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Amy as he is re-recording a scene from his next big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his dragonslayer!
- Warning: during any fourth Wednesday, this attraction will be crammed full of dancing retirees.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary objections, distracting phobias, or personal, knee, intestinal, clothing, immunological, or tongue disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction overheats less than any other attraction in Tomorrowland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.