Massive Jobsland Attraction Database
Amy's House and Balance Amy, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Amy's House and Balance Amy
January 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Amy's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Amy who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Captive. Be sure to sue if his mom comes off!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, find something less magical.
- Minimum height 25".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 33 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Jobsland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your period.