Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Balance Amy thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Amy's House and Balance Amy
August 31, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Amy's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the rear of the house. There you can find Amy while he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Puppet. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this thrill ride.
- Minimum height 32".
- Oldest guest must be at least 57" tall.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- Boredom may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- One of the witches was textured to move in memory of Marc Davis.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.