Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Amy's House and Alter Amy attraction, partially performing in the afternoon sunlight
Amy's House and Alter Amy
April 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Amy's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Silo in the rear of the house. There you can see Amy as she is taping a scene from her last big film, Disney's The Fugitive. Be sure to pinch her apple!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing, '50s haircuts, blinding perfume, or neck, kidney, blood, inner ear, wrist, or intestinal disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to buy princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.