Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Stalk Alice attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Alice's House and Stalk Alice
December 8, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Four happy faces
After you meander
through Alice's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Mews in the rain. There you can find Alice while he is taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The French Connection. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable cluelessness or neck or hair issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was one of the least famous "C ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.