Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Pester Alice attraction, adventurously considered to be the only crafty attraction at Disneyland
Alice's House and Pester Alice
January 20, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Alice's house, you'll happen upon her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Alice as she is filming a scene from her last film, "The Sorcerer's Canyon. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Alice!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on so you never have to again.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- In concert with a 1978 downsizing, new art was added to the entrance fiend.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.