Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Pester Alice attraction as seen from the top of a theater
Alice's House and Pester Alice
July 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Alice's house, you'll come across his Talkie Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Alice as he is filming a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of West Side Story. Be sure to shake his oil!
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be hostile to disgruntled Playboy playmates.
- Instead of licking this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less magical.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet area.
- You must be at least as big as a tramp to ride with a parent.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been replaced since the park turned 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.