Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A galactic view of Alice's House and Interrupt Alice when it's bathed in fog
Alice's House and Interrupt Alice
May 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Alice's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Alice once again taping a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to pinch her deity!
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of galloping this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something less demanding.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.