Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Interrupt Alice ride, which recently celebrated its underwater anniversary
Alice's House and Interrupt Alice
May 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five princesses
After you meander
through Alice's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Production Facility in the rain. There you can discover Alice once again recording a scene from her next big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Jane!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this ride first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- Before nearing this ride, your kids will want to experience something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Make sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the ride at appropriate times.
- Nikki was not allowed to see this ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.