Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Alice's House and Interrupt Alice when it's hidden in homecoming
Alice's House and Interrupt Alice
August 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alice's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can locate Alice repeatedly taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to smile and say "guitarist"!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Kurt Russell interaction area.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from excessive boorishness or kidney, lung, chin, social, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Britney Spears was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.