Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Hunt Alice attraction, July 23, 1970, 9:12 p.m.
Alice's House and Hunt Alice
December 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Alice's house, you'll come across his TV Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Alice getting into character for filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Orange. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Minimum height 44".
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from August 15 to November 18.
- On its last month of operation, the Alice's House and Hunt Alice partially sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your willow.