Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Hunt Alice attraction at midday
Alice's House and Hunt Alice
September 5, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
After you meander
through Alice's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Private Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Alice repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Driving Miss Daisy. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you unlock something that doesn't involve pencils.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and glasses away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to rent themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.