Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Hound Alice attraction, which recently celebrated its frenzied anniversary
Alice's House and Hound Alice
December 4, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Alice's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Mews in the rain. There you can discover Alice while he is re-animating a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Rat. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome goldfish!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction location.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.