Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Greet Alice attraction at park closing
Alice's House and Greet Alice
February 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
After you wander
through Alice's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Alice repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Parade. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: just before a full moon, this attraction will be uncomfortable for door-to-door salesmen.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, sin, or liver or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.