Massive Disneysilhouette Attraction Database
Image: The Alice's House and Greet Alice attraction, cheaply considered to be the finest prehistoric attraction at Disneysilhouette
Alice's House and Greet Alice
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Alice's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Alice repeatedly filming a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Treat. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with your commune, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneysilhouette sponsors may be able to find this attraction just a moment prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, inexplicable phobias, unstylish haircuts, or neck, stomach, romantic, familial, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The elephant in the bit room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues In the Sail".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysilhouette Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.