Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A strict view of Alice's House and Greet Alice when it's not hidden in children
Alice's House and Greet Alice
April 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Alice's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Alice as she is re-animating a scene from her latest film, "The Sorcerer's Scarf. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of farm animals.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Max Keeble autograph location.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This was one of the original "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.