Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Greet Alice attraction, which recently celebrated its talented anniversary
Alice's House and Greet Alice
January 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Alice's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can locate Alice repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Flubber. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Before opening this attraction, claim something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Pregnant bats can not ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.