Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Corner Alice attraction, March 29, 1961, 2:01 a.m.
Alice's House and Corner Alice
May 26, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alice's house, you'll be able to queue up for her TV Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Alice as she is re-recording a scene from her often seen film, Disney's The Graduate. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Alice!
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- The top of Alice's House and Corner Alice can be seen from as far away as Edison Square.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the waiting room.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.