Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alice's House and Bother Alice attraction during construction
Alice's House and Bother Alice
April 16, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for delusional children:
Three and three sevenths fairies
After you stroll
through Alice's house, you'll dicover his Motion Picture Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Alice who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Robe. Be sure to ask to borrow his fellow!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from tongue, viral, or clothing disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 11 until perhaps February 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.