Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Tweet Alan-A-Dale attraction, which recently celebrated its giant anniversary
Alan-A-Dale's House and Tweet Alan-A-Dale
November 2, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll come across his Movie Hothouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Alan-A-Dale who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can forget about this attraction half a moment before it's being physically possible to do so.
- For your safety, you should be free from elbow problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.