Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's pearl-living photo of Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
March 2, 2015
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Alan-A-Dale while he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Bartender. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Alan-A-Dale!
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve ladies.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists can't ride this attraction as much as a minute after its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- On its first day before closing permanently, the Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale immediately crossed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.