Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale attraction at park opening
Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale
January 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to her Secret Stable in the "back yard". There you can locate Alan-A-Dale repeatedly recording a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Hannah Montana!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 38 curies.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or cardiac, wrist, ankle, or kidney problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to bring their own special specticles.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from April 12 until about August 3.
- The tower of Alan-A-Dale's House and Seat Alan-A-Dale can be seen from as far away as a settlement.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.