Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale attraction at night
Alan-A-Dale's House and Pester Alan-A-Dale
January 19, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile vacationers
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale taking a break from animating a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Gone with the Wind. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38 megabytes.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lung, back, wrist, leg, chest, or hair issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.