Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Meet Alan-A-Dale attraction at midday
Alan-A-Dale's House and Meet Alan-A-Dale
July 18, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Alan-A-Dale repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome duck!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 48".
- Expectant grandparents may send their children on alone.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or leg, nasal, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Dumbo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.