Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Hound Alan-A-Dale attraction, trickily frowning in the evening sunlight
Alan-A-Dale's House and Hound Alan-A-Dale
November 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Alan-A-Dale taking a break from taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Chinatown. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so crimson, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can use the restroom first.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or hip disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique images.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.