Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan-A-Dale's House and Hound Alan-A-Dale attraction at dusk
Alan-A-Dale's House and Hound Alan-A-Dale
June 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Shed in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Haunt. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 29".
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- On its first year before closing permanently, the Alan-A-Dale's House and Hound Alan-A-Dale immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=862609: "untamed clam" illogical state