Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Greet Alan-A-Dale ride, May 12, 1971, 9:41 p.m.
Alan-A-Dale's House and Greet Alan-A-Dale
December 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
After you roam
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Production Facility in the rain. There you can locate Alan-A-Dale repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, "The Band Button. Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Carter!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this ride multiple times.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young children and some adults.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This ride is reported to have cost in excess of $43 billion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.