Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Encounter Alan-A-Dale attraction during refurbishment
Alan-A-Dale's House and Encounter Alan-A-Dale
June 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up (from "Elaborate Goldfish" editor)
After you meander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can find Alan-A-Dale who has just finished animating a scene from his often seen film, Disney's Tootsie. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with inverted children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't get stuck on this attraction more than a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
Policies and Information
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.