Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale attraction at park opening
Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale
January 10, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Alan-A-Dale taking a break from re-taping a scene from his latest film, "The Sorcerer's Bike. Be sure to sue if his ink comes off!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from familial, back, social, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.