Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale
April 26, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll come across his Private Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale once again recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Maid. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a sunken wagon.
- Before going on this attraction, look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clothing, attention-span, or knee problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and legs within the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.