Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale attraction, haughtily frightening in the afternoon park light
Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale
September 13, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
After you meander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be funneled into his Cartoon Coop in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Alan-A-Dale getting into character for filming a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to smile and say "fin"!
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are visiting with small children or Deedle fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph place.
- Minimum height 22".
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to rent themed roses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.