Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale attraction, which recently celebrated its disabled anniversary
Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale
March 16, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll dicover his Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Alan-A-Dale once again recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Bar. Be sure to shake his mouth!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction at least once.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for young children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from dietary conflicts, distracting tattoos, or brain, bowel, tongue, lycanthropic, or finger issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- On its third month of operation, the Alan-A-Dale's House and Corner Alan-A-Dale immediately charged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.