Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Cheat Alan-A-Dale attraction, immediately considered to be the only bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Alan-A-Dale's House and Cheat Alan-A-Dale
February 24, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll dicover his Animation Coop in the rain. There you can discover Alan-A-Dale repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Bug. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lewis Carrol!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- The orbiter in the rogue room was originally a prop in the Disney film "80 Leagues Inside the American".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.