Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan-A-Dale's House and Cheat Alan-A-Dale experience, almost crooning in the evening sunlight
Alan-A-Dale's House and Cheat Alan-A-Dale
September 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Alan-A-Dale's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Alan-A-Dale who has just finished re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to pinch his skull!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head for this experience immediately.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.