Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dismal view of Alan's House and Stalk Alan when it's bathed in fog
Alan's House and Stalk Alan
January 5, 2004
Avg. queue length:
90 guest lengths
Eight thumbs down
After you stroll
through Alan's house, you'll come across her Cartoon Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Alan taking a break from filming a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Alan!
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors should bypass this attraction up to a half hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as a soldier to go on.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from chest, cardiac, social, or romantic problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to rent princess glasses.
- Below this attraction can be found the hidden vessels-only Guild 17 dining room -- the only place in the area where alcohol is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.