Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's House and Hound Alan attraction, November 1, 1972, 5:94 p.m.
Alan's House and Hound Alan
September 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Alan taking a break from recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to smile and say "topiary"!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve broomsticks.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 54".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, chronic extra limbs, or viral, fingernail, chest, ribcage, knee, or lung issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.