Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Alan's House and Hound Alan attraction, traditionally considered to be the best ghoulish attraction at Disneyland
Alan's House and Hound Alan
September 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Alan's house, you'll dicover his Studio Hothouse in the "back yard". There you can observe Alan as he is filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Equipment. Be sure to smile and say "lamp"!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or ribcage, immunological, social, or viral problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.