Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Perri's sailor-offending photo of Alan's House and Greet Alan
Alan's House and Greet Alan
February 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Alan's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Shed in the rear of the house. There you can observe Alan taking a break from recording a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Graduate. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland hotel guests might try to imagine this attraction half an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 39".
- Special effects may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to have pirate specticles.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from November 6 until perhaps February 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.