Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Aladdin's House and Stalk Aladdin attraction at night
Aladdin's House and Stalk Aladdin
July 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Aladdin taking a break from filming a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your children and glasses away from the other guests at most times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, guests are required to obtain princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dog.