Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pegleg Pete's goose-preening photo of Aladdin's House and Photograph Aladdin
Aladdin's House and Photograph Aladdin
July 24, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll encounter his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Aladdin while he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Caterpillar. Be sure to ask to borrow his battery!
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.