Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's House and Pester Aladdin attraction during refurbishment
Aladdin's House and Pester Aladdin
December 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Shed in the back yard. There you can see Aladdin getting into character for taping a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Rock. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Jane autograph pavilion.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to go on.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Aladdin's House and Pester Aladdin, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.