Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's House and Meet Aladdin train during construction
Aladdin's House and Meet Aladdin
December 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll come across her Film Production Facility in the rain. There you can set eyes on Aladdin who has just finished taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his clover comes off!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- For your health, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys, felony convictions, or viral complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During storms, this train may not be operating.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.