Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Aladdin's House and Hunt Aladdin when it's shrounded in darkness
Aladdin's House and Hunt Aladdin
December 4, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Less than X toons
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Aladdin while he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Robot. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Condorman!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists can't visit this attraction just a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Aladdin's House and Hunt Aladdin "alternative" experience.
- This attraction's scenery actually is hidden beneath the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.