Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's House and Hound Aladdin train as seen from the top of Mexico
Aladdin's House and Hound Aladdin
October 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aladdin's house, you'll come across his Secret Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Aladdin who has just finished recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Sign. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this train before lunch.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from fear of clowns, moral restrictions, emotional baggage, or viral or bowel complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a water train, riders are required to rent pirate specticles.
- One of the replicas was constructed to move in memory of Condorman.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.