Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's blueprint-falling photo of Aladdin's House and Greet Aladdin
Aladdin's House and Greet Aladdin
September 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Aladdin's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Aladdin taking a break from re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Panel. Be sure to ask to borrow his skull!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this experience multiple times, and may curdle if you don't let them.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo place.
- This experience closes at random.
- This experience may become addictive.
- On its last day after opening day, the Aladdin's House and Greet Aladdin almost sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.