Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin
June 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Aladdin's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Aladdin taking a break from taping a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome character!
- Warning: after rabbit season, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents won't want to send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and legs inside the other guests at significant times.
- This attraction's show building actually reaches beneath the river.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.