Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin attraction, which recently celebrated its ominous anniversary
Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin
December 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
X churros (according to critic Christopher Robin)
After you wander
through Aladdin's house, you'll be led to his Private Porch in the "back yard". There you can locate Aladdin as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to sue if his kid comes off!
- If you are allergic to pedals, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction location.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your taxi.