Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whimsical view of Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin when it's not bathed in beams
Aladdin's House and Corner Aladdin
December 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Aladdin's house, you'll dicover his Talkie Coop in the back yard. There you can stumble on Aladdin who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Aladdin!
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders could pick on you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.