Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al's House and Tweet Al, a favorite train of Roy Disney
Al's House and Tweet Al
December 16, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Something like two Disneys (according to Doug)
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll encounter her Animation Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Al getting into character for taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Aardvark. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get poor on this train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Al's House and Tweet Al "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.