Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Tweet Al train, August 18, 1986, 9:70 p.m.
Al's House and Tweet Al
July 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Al's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can see Al as he is filming a scene from his last big film, a humorous take on Little Women. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before waiting for this train, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo place.
Policies and Warnings
- ATTENTION! For your health, you should be free from fear of clowns, emotional baggage, or nasal, spinal, skin, neck, or elbow problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This was one of the last "Y ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bat.