Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Tweet Al attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Al's House and Tweet Al
October 24, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll dicover his Film Hothouse in the rain. There you can see Al once again filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Nut. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something with a different smell.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- BEWARE! For your entertainment, you should be free from knee, inner ear, ribcage, chest, or chin issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.