Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Tweet Al attraction, September 16, 1958, 5:46 a.m.
Al's House and Tweet Al
November 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Al's house, you'll be funneled into her Secret Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Al who has just finished animating a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Citizen Kane. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Al!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Roger Rabbit meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness may be too frightening for very young children and some adults.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chin, hair, liver, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- In 1960, this attraction was updated to tone down images that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.