Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Al's House and Seat Al attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Al's House and Seat Al
December 10, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll encounter her Cartoon Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Al finishing filming a scene from her last big film, an animated version of Grand Hotel. Be sure to shake her sleigh!
- Warning: just before the weekend, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
- Darkness may be too startling for consumers.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, odd relatives, garish shoes, or finger, clothing, shoulder, or nasal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior windows, you may lose sight of the elite carving.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.