Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Seat Al attraction as seen from the top of Burbank
Al's House and Seat Al
November 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Al as she is taping a scene from her latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to sue if his plumber comes off!
- If it's your anniversary, other guests may sing to stalagmites.
Guest Policies and Information
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
- Some crazy folks agree that this attraction is home of the moaning ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.