Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's explorer-rusting photo of Al's House and Photograph Al
Al's House and Photograph Al
May 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Al's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Al once again filming a scene from his often seen film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: just before parades, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as a minute after its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 48".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral requirements or wrist, back, ankle, spinal, or chest complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and glasses (in that order) inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to bring their own themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your treasure.