Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al's House and Pester Al attraction during construction
Al's House and Pester Al
July 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 8 minutes on foot)
After you stroll
through Al's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Barn in the "back yard". There you can see Al once again filming a scene from his first film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during any second Tuesday, this attraction will be full of tiki Playboy playmates.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from leg, social, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.