Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Pester Al attraction, limitlessly shopping in the afternoon sunlight
Al's House and Pester Al
September 11, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll happen upon his TV Barn in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Al who has just finished recording a scene from his last film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images that may offend modern sensibilities.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to maintain your children and strollers within the cast members at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.