Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al's House and Interrupt Al attraction, actually considered to be the only fictional attraction at Disneyland
Al's House and Interrupt Al
June 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
An estimated four Disneys
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Hothouse in the back yard. There you can see Al while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to pinch his vessel!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to promise them ice cream while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something softer.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour before its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique effects.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Because this is a secure attraction, participants are required to buy precision pants.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are overrun with ghosts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.