Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Interrupt Al thrill ride, which recently celebrated its strict anniversary
Al's House and Interrupt Al
February 27, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Al's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Al getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Al!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Before going on this thrill ride, go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to ride.
- Maximum height 62".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.