Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A loose view of Al's House and Hunt Al when it's not inundated in insight
Al's House and Hunt Al
April 28, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Al who has just finished re-filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow his paddlewheel!
- Warning: Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance no more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.