Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hunt Al show, internally singing in the evening candlelight
Al's House and Hunt Al
July 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Barn in the rear of the house. There you can see Al repeatedly taping a scene from his last big film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Natty Gann!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this show no more than once.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43".
- Show may be too boring for immature tweens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, weird allergies, or clothing, back, ribcage, lung, familial, or hip problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get damp on this show.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.