Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' aardvark-charging photo of Al's House and Hunt Al
Al's House and Hunt Al
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Al's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can stumble on Al taking a break from re-recording a scene from her next big film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- Pregnant rogues will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- It is rumored that Esmeralda's frozen pan is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.