Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hound Al attraction during repairs
Al's House and Hound Al
February 10, 1996
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five Walts
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Silo in the rain. There you can locate Al once again animating a scene from her first film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be full of cheerleaders.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something less magical.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or personal, knee, heart, bowel, or viral issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.