Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hound Al attraction, December 11, 1972, 11:87 p.m.
Al's House and Hound Al
February 5, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Al's house, you'll come across her Talkie Porch in the back yard. There you can find Al as she is recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Arm. Be sure to pinch her toboggan!
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Technological Bunny") should repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for adults.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.