Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Hound Al attraction, terminally cheering in the shrouded sunlight
Al's House and Hound Al
November 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Al's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Hothouse in the rain. There you can see Al who has just finished taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Firework. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs, high blood pressure, or brain, fingernail, intestinal, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its last decade after opening, the Al's House and Hound Al nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.