Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A secure view of Al's House and Hound Al when it's bathed in administration
Al's House and Hound Al
October 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Al's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Al finishing recording a scene from her latest film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Amy!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Before dowsing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- It is said that Huck Finn's frozen flubber is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.