Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Greet Al attraction, November 1, 1970, 3:97 a.m.
Al's House and Greet Al
June 29, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Al's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Al as he is taping a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Al!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters might joke with your party.
- After winning this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from felony convictions or neck, elbow, lycanthropic, chin, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.