Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al's House and Greet Al attraction, which recently celebrated its narrow anniversary
Al's House and Greet Al
June 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Al's house, you'll come across his Film Garage in the back yard. There you can locate Al getting into character for recording a scene from his celebrated film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and endlessly whining).
- Maximum IQ 119.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or attention-span or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.